|Tim Horton's gift card holder|
Reflecting on the first two weeks of 2017, I’m happy that I was able to accomplish some of my goals and enjoy some fun activities.
- I exercised one hour daily. This month I alternated working out in the gym with yoga sessions to give myself variety.
- I also walked about an hour daily. We had some cold days these past two weeks. I just dressed in layers and kept moving at a brisk pace. The weather forecast calls for above freezing temperatures with some rain in the next two weeks. I’ll look out for sunny moments and try to go for my walk during those times.
- No unexpected expense so far.
- My savings are on target.
- I did my share of the usual laundry, grocery shopping, cooking and housework.
- All of us spent most of our free time at home and we love it! When it’s cold outside and everything we need is inside, we stay inside :-)
- I wrote on this blog about my solo trip to New Orleans. It took some time for me to decide on which photos to post and to edit my writing but I got it done and got to re-live my favourite experiences in New Orleans.
- I also edited my New Year’s Day post to add a picture of the greeting card that I received from my dear family.
- I resumed my Spanish lessons on Duolingo. I had not done this for a while. I may be traveling to a Spanish-speaking country this year so it’s time to review the basics.
How are you doing with your goals?