|Old City Hall, Toronto|
Without going into the details to maintain privacy for my family members, I’ll just say that I hope for a much more stable and peaceful time in the coming weeks.
When I reflect on my own goals, I realize that I’ve accomplished quite a few in February even though I had to try harder to stay focused. Here’s my list:
- For the mind: Learn Spanish 15 minutes daily - Check!
- For the body: Exercise one hour daily - Check!
- I feel that I need to take good care of myself before I can take care of others.
- Stay within budget - Check!
- Meet saving target - Check!
- Bonus: I received cash back rewards and points for purchases made in February.
- Post on this blog once a week: Check! I posted four times in February. Writing about my trips to Quebec and Prince Edward Island brought back nice memories.
- Go for free or low cost entertainment: Check! I re-watched a few movies on DVD. I walked on the Great Trail and saw free public art installations.
- Start planning for trips this summer: In progress!
- Declutter my paper stuff: In progress! I met my target in February. I’ll need to keep it up in March.
I hope February has been good to you. How are you doing with your goals?