The third week of May just zoomed right by for me. We had Victoria Day long weekend, May 20 to 22, full of activities. More social outings are also happening now that we start having nicer weather.
Happy I’ve accomplished the following this past week:
- Continued to learn Spanish, 15 minutes a day.
- Exercised at the gym 3x, did yoga 2x.
- Swam 50 laps on Saturday. In the last ten minutes of my swim, I had the pool by myself and decided to keep going until lap 50. Swimming in calm water is so enjoyable!
- Kept up with my family routine.
- For our Victoria Day long weekend, I savoured time at home with my family. We also went out for a 45-minute walk and dinner with friends at a casual, all-you-can-eat place. On the menu were two choices of soup, salads, garlic bread, spaghetti bolognese, penne with grilled vegetables, cookies, ice cream, and soft drinks. Cost was CAD$10 for youths and CAD$15 for adults, taxes included - quite reasonable and good food, too.
- Met up with a friend for cappuccino and visual arts at Harbourfront. We had a nice time chatting and strolling along the lake front.
- Reconnected via email with a former classmate who now lives in Germany. Happy messaging!
- Attended an uplifting piano and violin recital at beautiful St. Andrew’s church.
- Blogged about ten home organization tips that have helped me stay organized.
- Experienced a delay in the carpet installation for my condo refresh project. I had hoped to get the new carpet in on May 17 or 18 but no such thing. The work is now scheduled for May 30.
Plans for the last week of May:
- Keep up with daily family and fitness activities.
- Get new carpet installed in the condo.
- Explore a local art or entertainment event.
- Search and compare air fares to Europe.
I hope you had a good 3rd week of May. How did it go for you?