- Jan. 1 to 31: My walks along the waterfront plus an hour of exercises daily have been good for my mind, body, and sleep at night. In January, I did fourteen workout sessions in the gym, eleven yoga sessions, two swimming sessions, and four 5K runs. The lake view is always mesmerizing to me, even in the winter.
- Jan. 4: Despicable Me 3 was entertaining!
- Jan. 10: Jana Luksts' piano recital was contemporary and very good.
- Jan. 11: Dunkirk was so intense, would it win an Oscar?
- Jan. 25: Steve Carrell and Emma Stone acted well in Battle of the Sexes.
- Jan. 10: I like the new purplish pink #TOwaterfront sign made of driftwood by driftwood artists Shore Land Arts. It's over 7-feet high and over 50-feet long.
- Jan. 24: I felt hopeful after viewing the Winner and Honourable Mention photos from the Imagine Toronto in 2050 photo contest on display at City Hall.
- Jan. 28: I enjoyed the work by so many talented artists at the Winter art exhibitions at Harbourfront Centre.
- Jan. 1 to 31: I'm improving my Spanish by taking online lessons fifteen minutes every day.
- Jan. 10: The new and exciting Wellness Wednesday blog link-up started!
- Jan. 13: I was proud of myself for hand writing two letters to my friends abroad.
- Jan. 15, 17, 22: It was fun chatting with my friends over coffee and lunch.
- Jan. 20: I remembered to wish a dear friend a happy birthday.
- Jan. 19 to 21: We had lots of laughs while visiting our friends in Ottawa.
- Jan. 12: I booked my flights and accommodation for my trip to Chile in March.
- Jan. 19 to 21: Our trip to Ottawa went smoothly, both by train to get there and by plane to return home.
- Jan. 27: We'll be out of town again next weekend!
|VIA train to Ottawa|