|Lake Ontario high water level|
- Continued with Spanish lessons, 15 minutes a day.
- Exercised at the gym 3x, did yoga 2x.
- Swam 40 laps on Saturday, and ran 5K on Sunday.
- Finished cleaning all rooms and the five appliances in the condo.
- Met and received quotes from two different contractors.
- Chose new carpet and paint colours (greys and whites).
- Replaced the shower head in the bath tub with a new Moen handheld shower head. It has seven settings, grey/ chrome finish, and was very easy to install. It was on sale for 20% off regular price.
- Added two light bulbs that were missing in the bathroom. The new LED light bulbs were frugal wins in that they were on a special sale for $1.94 each, or 65% off regular price.
- Had lunch and dinner with my sis and our parents on Sunday.
- Took my sister out for coffee and indoor shopping twice.
- Kept up with my own family’s routine and chores.
- Posted my first April in a sentence a day and read other participants’ blogs.
- Window-shopped with my sister. We went to two different shopping malls that I haven’t been to for a while so they were kind of new to me, too. I think we were doing more talking than shopping!
- Tried Sheila’s easy chicken sausage skillet recipe. I served the chicken sausage and kale with a small amount of steamed rice, and got thumbs up from my family (thanks, Sheila).
- Keep up with daily family and fitness activities.
- Touch base with my friends who live in the USA.
- Book contractors for my condo refresh project.
- Visit the Art Gallery of Ontario.