Greetings! I started writing my first Sentence A Day reviews in April and also in May. I had fun doing the reviews so today I‘m sharing with you my review of June, and am linking up with several fabulous bloggers who also write their months in a sentence a day. My shout out to Leslie at Once Upon A Time & Happily Ever After for organizing the link-up.
Looking back, June has been a very good month for me. My daily Spanish lessons continue to tease my brain. My exercise routine keeps me feeling fit and upbeat. My family and friends are doing well. The pleasant weather has been conducive for more fun outdoor activities like visiting farmers’ markets, attending music concerts, meeting up with friends, etc. To wrap the month of June with a trip to Costa Rica is simply fantastic. So here are my sentences...
June in a sentence a day
1. Welcomed June with a visit to the outdoor farmers’ market and attended a live concert by the talented Angela Saini and her two friends.
|Strawberries at farmers' market|
|Angela Saini & friends|
2. Exercised at the gym, took Spanish lessons, and spent some time on travel planning.
3. Swam 50 laps, booked our trip to Spain and Gibraltar, and did grocery shopping.
4. Ran 5K, stretched, and took it easy for the rest of the day.
5. Exercised in the gym, took Spanish lessons, made phone calls regarding our stay in Gibraltar in August, had al fresco dining on the terrace, and savoured a red velvet cake.
6. Practiced yoga, continued to learn Spanish, and read more about Spain.
7. Exercised in the gym, took Spanish lessons, did house work, and made a family dinner that everyone enjoyed.
8. Practiced yoga, met a friend for coffee, and enjoyed Beauty and the Beast movie and popcorn with our neighbours.
9. Exercised in the gym, took Spanish lessons, attended appointments, and had a nice pizza lunch date.
10. Felt great after swimming 52 laps, completing grocery runs, and getting a haircut.
11. Ran 5K in the morning, stretched, and relaxed in the afternoon before making dinner with rapini.
12. Exercised in the gym then went to a business appointment on the 35th floor which had a good view of downtown Toronto.
13. Practiced yoga, and took walks to enjoy the sunshine, greenery, and flowers in my neighbourhood.
14. Exercised in the gym in the morning, and attended a school musical with our friends in the evening.
15. Practiced yoga, reflected on my first half of June, and felt grateful for all of the abundance I have.
|Fragrant flowers seen on my walk|
17. Swam 54 laps, completed grocery runs, and had a picnic with my family.
18. Ran 5K, then relaxed at home to write up my Spring list wrap up post.
19. Worked out in the gym, went to the Luminato festival, treated my eyes with the colourful Famous Spiegeltent, and my ears with the Guaracha Y Sol live concert.
|The Famous Spiegeltent|
20. Practiced yoga, did house work, and savoured the sweet watermelon of the season, yum!
21. Had a wonderful Wednesday after exercising in the gym, revealing my Summer fun list, and reading other bloggers’ summer lists.
22. Practiced yoga, went to the Luminato festival again, this time to shop at the farmers’ market, and to attend Nick Sherman’s concert.
23. Enjoyed this rainy Friday indoor with one hour at the gym, and lunch with two girlfriends.
24. Swam 54 laps, shopped groceries, did laundry, and started organizing documents for our trip to Costa Rica.
25. Ran 5K, attended two concerts at the Franco-Fete de Toronto festival, viewed Summer Art Exhibitions at Harbourfront Centre, then went home to start packing for our trip.
26. Exercised in the gym then spent more time at our local supermarket than normal due to the reorganizing of shelves while the aisle labels are not updated yet.
27. Took Spanish lessons, went for a 30-minute walk to enjoy the sunshine, and continued getting ready for our trip.
28. Exercised in the gym, checked into our flight online, finished packing for our trip, and boarded a boat cruise around Toronto Island & Harbour for dinner, music and dancing.
29. Got up bright and early for our flight to Costa Rica!
30. Relaxed in our hotel in San Jose, reflected on the first half of 2017, and feel happy and grateful for all that I have.
Make July a great month, wherever you are! Be sure to visit the linked up blogs for more fun June reviews.