Greetings! Even though we've had a very nice, summer-like September in Toronto, I see pumpkins at the local farmers' market and know Fall is arriving in my part of the world. Today I have my fall list of twenty fun activities to share with you. On my list, you'll see a mix of self-care fitness, time with family and friends, celebrations, local explorations, and upcoming travels. Let's get right to it, shall we?
Fall fun list of 20:
- Exercise in the gym 3x per week, one hour each time.
- Yoga 2x per week, up to one hour each time.
- Swim 1x per week, up to one hour.
- Run short distance 1x per week, up to 5K.
- Celebrate Thanksgiving and my blog's 1st anniversary with a pumpkin pie. Canadian Thanksgiving is on October 9 this year.
- Enjoy a therapeutic massage.
- Travel to Ireland in October.
- Visit Dublin, capital city of Ireland.
- Explore the landscapes along Ireland's wild Atlantic side.
- Write my first guest post on another blog.
- Email my friends who live overseas.
- Meet my local friends for coffee.
- Watch a new-to-me movie.
- Attend a concert.
- View a new art exhibition.
- Take a trip to Central Europe in November with my sister.
- Explore Budapest, capital city of Hungary.
- Visit Bratislava, capital city of Slovakia.
- Re-visit Vienna, capital city of Austria.
- Explore Prague, capital city of the Czech Republic.
In case you're new to my blog, you might also like to see my previous lists: