We had our first significant snow fall this past week, and an extreme cold alert at mid-week. When the sun came out, I went for a walk and was mindful of the beauty of the season. I loved...
The sights of:
- Green pine trees with fresh snow on the branches, on a clear blue sky, sunny day.
- The lake with a thin layer of ice, and the cold mist floating in the air.
- Birds chirping while they're enjoying the sunshine like me.
- Snow crunching as I walked on a quiet morning.
- Warmth from dressing in layers and walking briskly.
- Relaxation after I arrived home.