April in a sentence a day:
1. Attended my extended family's April gathering and ate a delicious meal after running my usual 5K on Sunday, and publishing my 3 days in dynamic Santiago post.
2. Broadened my mind with French and Spanish online lessons and built more body fitness with a 5K walk and a one-hour workout in the gym.
3. Continued my fitness routine with a 5K walk, completed a yoga session at home, and cooked chicken with vegetables for dinner.
|Signs of spring!|
4. Decided to publish my March in a sentence a day post this morning, before dashing outside for a 5K walk, and a one-hour workout in the gym.
5. Examined my surroundings while walking 5K, exercised my mind and body with yoga at home, and enjoyed watching The Darkest Hour movie in the evening.
6. Filled this Friday with a fun 5K walk, an hour in the gym, and an hour of fantastic four hands piano recital by Emily Chiang and Elizabeth Bang.
7. Glad to discover the Sur Gallery and its Life in Flight art exhibition during my 5K walk, and to complete my grocery runs for the week without long queues.
8. Sunday morning started with a 5K run, published my post on Wine tasting, Vina del Mar, and Valparaiso and relaxed the rest of the day.
9. Had high hopes to meet my friend from Helsinki next month in Tallinn, Estonia.
10. Inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly while doing my 5K walk, then yoga at home, and found my travel guide reading quite interesting.
11. Joined one of my friends for a workout at the gym, and jumped in on the fun with my blogging friends for the April Wellness Wednesday link up.
12. Kick started this Thursday with a 5K walk, kept the day going with yoga, and was keen to watch Coco tonight.
13. Learned new words in French and Spanish, logged my 5K walk and gym exercises in my sheet, and listened to a lovely piano recital by Jean-Luc Therrien.
14. Modified my weekend routine due to the unusual ice storm by maximizing time indoors with 5K walk on an elliptical, cleaning up, and minimizing time outdoors with just one grocery run.
|Snow and ice in mid-April|
15. The ice storm continued this Sunday so I ran 5K on a treadmill indoor, and wrote about meeting my Finnish friend.
16. Navigated around big puddles while walking outdoors on this rainy Monday, and noted my progress during my workout in the gym.
17. Observed birds on the trees and ducks in the lake during my 5K walk, as well as my thoughts during yoga, and organized my European itinerary in May.
|Kingston Prize art exhibition|
19. Quickened my pace during my 5K walk to get a good cardio, then quieted my mind with a yoga session, and enjoyed a Quaker snack while watching Daddy's Home 2 movie.
20. Revised my April sentence a day using the A to Z Challenge 2018 calendar after walking 5K, exercising one hour in the gym, attending Mary Kenedi's piano recital, and meeting a friend for coffee.
21. Savoured the glorious weather this weekend with my family, socialized with our friends, and posted my Spring fun list update #1.
22. Enjoyed this beautiful sunny Sunday, a nice 5K run, and time with my family.
23. Treated myself to a tasty lunch with two of my girlfriends after a 5K walk, took an hour to exercise in the gym, and ended the day thinking about the people who have been directly affected by the van attack #TorontoStrong.
24. Updated my calendar with spring and summer events, used the time during my 5K walk to take stock of the first four months of 2018, and found my yoga session today uplifting.
25. Visited Toronto Music Garden during my 5K walk, found a perfectly-woven bird's nest, went to the gym for a one-hour workout, and valued my time with a friend over coffee in the afternoon.
26. Walked 5K this morning, wondered about the weekend weather, wrote a few messages, and watched The Post movie in the evening.
27. XOXO was how I ended my email to my cousins and friends, before heading out for my 5K walk, followed by an hour in the gym, a shower, and an extra-special music recital performed by Ariana Chris (mezzo soprano), Allison Angelo (soprano), and Dan Bickle (organ).
28. Yes to 5K walk despite the rain, yes to yoga, and yes to travel planning for the summer.
29. Ran 5K on this glorious Sunday morning, felt great after a shower, posted A new whirl: 2018.04 edition, and went to see the beautiful Spring Flower show.
30. Zest for life was on my mind this Monday during a 5K walk, and Zen after a one-hour workout in the gym.
That's my April wrap up, an amazing month in my book. I'm looking forward to enjoying May.