Wednesday, 21 November 2018
Autumn fun list update #2
Greetings! Now that I'm back at home from Morocco, I'm reviewing my autumn fun list that I wrote about eight weeks ago, and my first progress update as posted here to track my progress update #2 for the season.
AUTUMN FUN LIST UPDATE #2 (September 22 to December 20, 2018):
1. Attend ten concerts: 100% done and more! I was able to attend eleven excellent concerts since September 22 to date. Most of them were piano performances.
2. Visit three art exhibitions: 100% done and more as posted here, here, and here. I also saw amazing arts and architecture in Morocco when I was there earlier this month.
3. Watch ten movies: 70% done so far. I watched Billionaire Boys Club (the first 45 minutes), Skyscraper, Ant-Man and the Wasp, Mama Mia Here We Go Again, Shock and Awe, Casablanca, and Mission Impossible Fall Out. I actually watched Mission Impossible Fall Out twice while flying from Frankfurt to Toronto because part of it was filmed in Paris where I was in August, and I liked the stunts.
4. Try three new-to-me restaurants: 100% done and more! We ate out at Joe Bird, Joey, Taverna Mercatto, and Trattoria Mercatto in Toronto, and different restaurants in Morocco. The Moroccan couscous, tapas, and tagine dishes were delicious.
5. Enjoy Thanksgiving with my family: 100% done as posted here. Our Thanksgiving was on October 8 which was several weeks ago.
6. Meet up with my friends for coffee or lunch: I had four meet-ups so far (three lunches and one dinner). I have one date coming up this weekend and two next week.
7. Write a guest post for another blog in October: 100% done as posted here.
8. Take a trip to explore Morocco in November: 100% done! My trip was fantastic sensory stimulation from beginning to end. I was able to visit Rabat, Volubilis, Fez, Marrakesh, and Casablanca. So much to share that I may end up writing one post per city. Stay tuned for upcoming posts and photos right here on this blog :)
From my autumn fun list, I counted six items completed and two well underway. With the year-end holidays approaching, I'm confident that I'll be able to watch more movies, and meet up with my friends a few more times.
In addition, I read five thriller novels by Linwood Barclay in October and early November, just before I went to Morocco. I'm currently reading Glass Houses, an award-winning mystery book by Louise Penny.
How are things going with you? What good things happened? I'd love to hear your update.