Greetings! Back on March 22, I wrote a Spring activity list of twenty items to complete. I posted my first progress update in April, second update in May, and the final update in June. I was super pleased to complete 19 out of 20 items. Signing up early for a 5K running race in September was the only item that I was unable to check off due to flooding and current cancellations of events on Centre Island. In lieu of signing up, I've been running 5K weekly 😁
Today I’m revealing my Summer fun list and linking up with several fabulous bloggers. Some of the bloggers live in Australia so it is winter for them. While my spring activities have been home-based, my summer activities will be at home and abroad. It's already mid-year, let's have some fun and fill the rest of 2017 with light, love, and laughter!
My Summer Fun List of 20:
- Take a trip to Costa Rica.
- Enjoy Costa Rica’s “pura vida”.
- Do wildlife spotting in Costa Rica.
- Celebrate Canada’s 150 with a BBQ with our extended family.
- Attend at least one music festival at home.
- Chill out with my friends with an iced drink, or ice cream in hand.
- Stroll or picnic in a park.
- Go to Spain and explore.
- Travel by train in Spain.
- Visit up to four UNESCO World Heritage sites while in Spain.
- Take a siesta to beat the heat.
- Savour Spanish paellas and tapas.
- Watch a flamenco show.
- Speak basic Spanish while in Costa Rica and Spain.
- Cross Spain-Gibraltar border twice.
- Tour the Rock of Gibraltar.
- See the Barbary macaques (monkeys).
- Play with sand and seashells at a beach.
- Look for dolphins in the Bay or the Strait of Gibraltar.
- Stay fit by exercising up to one hour daily.