Greetings! I'm excited to make a list of summer fun activities. There are so many events going on in the city, I actually have started attending some of them since the beginning of June even though summer is officially not arriving here until June 21.
With warm summer days, the living is easy. It feels wonderful to just be outside, enjoy the sunshine, and the summer breeze. I know on some days, when the humidity is high, it feels nicer to be in an air-conditioned place but for the most part, I love this season and the fresh produce that comes with it. I'll be traveling a bit in July and August to meet with friends and family, too. Below is my plan for the summer. Bring it on!
My Summer Fun List (June 21 to September 20, 2018):
- Visit farmers' markets, local parks, or beaches.
- Attend summer festivals.
- Go to outdoor concerts.
- Watch new-to-me movies.
- View art exhibitions.
- Enjoy BBQ gatherings with my extended family.
- Meet up with friends in Quebec City in July.
- Celebrate my cousin's wedding in Paris, France in August.
For item 6, my extended family is planning monthly BBQ gathering in June, July, and August so I'm anticipating three big feasts!
For items 7 and 8, we've been to Quebec City and Paris before. Both cities are wonderful destinations. Paris is dear to my heart as I have family there. Every time I go to France, I add at least one more place to explore outside of Paris. We'll see how it goes this summer.
How about you? What's your plan for fun this season? Please share below.
P.S. I managed to complete my Spring fun list since my spring update #2:
- I watched The Greatest Showman and Black Panther (Total 10 movies watched in the spring).
- I continued to learn French and Spanish.
- I went to the first farmer's market of the year in May.
- I visited the Baltics and Poland in May-June.