Cambodian beef lok lak:
This is a popular Cambodian dish served with cubed beef, rice, with or without egg, sliced tomatoes, cucumber, onion, and lime. We stopped for a late meal at an Asian restaurant on our way back from Auvers-Sur-Oise to Paris. My aunt's husband had lived in Cambodia and suggested that I tried this dish. The cubed beef was well marinated and sauteed. It was a very tasty meal that I'd certainly have again if I had the opportunity.
I've documented my previous adventures in March, April, May, June, and July below. What new thing did you try in August? I'd love to hear your comments.
- Riding public transit in Santiago, Chile in March
- Learning French online starting in April
- Taking a trip to Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania in May
- Featuring my first guest blogger and exploring Warsaw, Poland in June
- Experiencing new art and sushi in July