Thursday, 20 December 2018
Winter fun list
Greetings! I was reviewing my Autumn fun list update #2 that I posted here, to see if all of my items were checked off by today, the last day of Autumn in my calendar.
Since my last progress update on November 21, I watched three more movies (Little Italy, Crazy Rich Asians, and Fahrenheit 11/9), had two coffee meet-ups and three lunches with my friends. So yes, my Autumn Fun List is all done! Time to embrace winter and one way to do that is to have a winter fun list :)
MY WINTER FUN LIST (from 2018.12.21 to 2019.03.19):
1. Enjoy my family holiday party: There are usually 20-25 people at our annual holiday party on December 26 (Boxing Day). We coordinate our menu items so each family unit knows what to bring for food and drinks. It's a guaranteed lively and fun event.
2. Start the New Year 2019 at home: I like a relaxing start to the new year, something like wake up at home on New Year's day, have breakfast, and take it easy all day.
3. Visit the Winter Flower Show: This show is on from December 2 to January 9. I look forward to seeing the beautiful flower displays that will brighten up any wintry day.
4. Explore Guatemala in January: I booked this trip last month, now I'm looking forward to exploring Guatemala for the first time. A new adventure awaits!
5. Attend the Icefest event in February: This is a one-day event that showcases incredible ice sculptures and live ice carving demonstrations.
6. Check out the Ice Breakers 2019 winter exhibition: The five winners of the Ice Breakers 2019 International Design Competition will be installed outdoors and on display from January 19 to February 24, with the theme “Signal Transmission”.
7. Photograph snow-covered objects: I'd love to do this on a calm and sunny morning when the snow is clean and fresh. I hope to share some nice pictures on my blog.
8. Book a trip in the Spring with my sister: We travel well together, and had a great time exploring Central Europe. I look forward to enjoying new travel experiences and creating new memories with my sister again.
Stay tuned for my progress update about a month from now. Wishing you a healthy and joyful holiday season!