Welcome to our 6th Wellness Wednesday link up in 2018! Today I'm providing updates on my May wellness goals, setting a few goals for June, and linking up with a group of terrific bloggers who are also on the wellness adventure.
The optional prompt this month is Mental health care tips. I'll share what I do to stay mentally healthy. I look forward to reading any tips that my fellow bloggers or readers may have to share.
May wellness goal updates:
- Meditate 15 minutes daily: I continued to meet this goal in May. I feel that I've got a good habit doing this by now.
- Exercise one hour daily: I got my exercises done by walking, running 5K, yoga, or working out in the gym, both at home and when I traveled in May.
- Smile or laugh daily: I had a marvellous May and many reasons to smile or laugh daily.
- Visit four European capitals: Yes! I visited Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, and Warsaw. The trip was wonderful. I'll write more about it later this month.
- Finalize summer travel plans: Yes! I booked flights and accommodations for our family trip to Quebec city in July, and Paris, France in August. The online French lessons that I've been taking will be useful for both trips.
- Meditate 15 minutes daily.
- Exercise one hour daily.
- Smile or laugh daily.
- Take online French and Spanish lessons daily, fifteen minutes for each language.
- Know my own limits and what stresses me out
- Be proactive with self-care by doing consistent meditation, exercises, getting enough sleep, and eating a healthy diet
- Focus on the positives and find humour even in difficult situations
- Take time out to rest and recharge
- Have a fun list to do what I enjoy on a regular basis